Friday 15 January 2010

NEW POST, NEW DAY, SAME OLD S##T

Get over what? my dear brother,
Get over the ranting shit?
Get over rambling shit?
Get over the boring shit?
Get over pangs of guilt for being healthy and reasonably happy,when others ARE suffering?
Get over the desire to be heard?
Get over the self importance?with a following of 4 i think not,
Get over saying what i want to?
Get over saying what i need to?
Get over wanting to talk to someone who might actually be listening?
Get over exorcising my thoughts that need to be aired or I'll go crazy if i don't?
Get over what? my dear brother.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful response that I earned.
    That is poetry with heart, scary really, why cant I be that honest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can,and have been.Like me,we both have a serious side as well as a dry humour side ,that can be a little off base sometimes.No worries,i love you all the same 8-)

    ReplyDelete